Minggu, 27 November 2011

Kukar Bridge Collapse !!!

There anything know Kukar bridge in East Kalimantan Indonesia?


 This is one bridge that became the pride in East Kalimantan,
This bridge connects Tenggarong and samarinda
And
Yesterday (11.26.11) this bridge COLLAPSED!


   
This incident happened when my family getting jogging in the afternoon (at about 4:30 p.m)
 Suddenly my uncle called my sister, and frantically asking if my father to samarinda?
 and a coincidence my father did was go to samarinda!
  With panic my uncle said if the Bridge Collapses!!!

Our panic too, and my family tried to contact my father
 and after a called several times he finally answered his phone and he had reached the Tenggarong
 all go away, and we continued our jog

 After the jog, we decided to look at situation on the bridge
but road toward the bridge is very solid! 
and we are discouraged that we saw the bridge collapse

 Far as this happened because one of the broken rope bridge hanger 

This incident generated a lot of casualties
 one of the victims killed is the son of teachers at my school  (Mrs. Mardiana, natural sciences)
My so sympathy ~
hopefully be accepted by god 
and the abandonment can be given the power :'(

 not only that there are rumors that say that the collapse of the bridge due to the monsters that occupy the bridge

Some Photos When The Incident










Don't Forget to Leave Comment ~^w^~
PaiPai!

1 komentar:

  1. yo.. nice information you have there...
    jangan lupa kunjungi nie blog...

    http://leopard-viiie.blogspot.com/
    http://indo-gun.blogspot.com/
    http://blanga-anime.blogspot.com/

    and

    wakaranai4fun.wordpress.com

    BalasHapus